Archway Network is a novel blockchain platform that has garnered attention from developers and enthusiasts. Powered by Cosmos SDK, Tendermint, and CosmWasm, Archway boasts a robust architecture emphasizing speed, scalability, and security. Its standout feature is seamless interoperability through the Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) protocol, enabling smooth data and value exchange between different blockchains. With its innovative features and developer-centric focus, Archway Network emerges as a prominent player in the blockchain landscape.
|Chorus One Validator Address
- To start staking $ARCH, log in to a Cosmos network compatible wallet on the browser of your choice. We have chosen Leap wallet on the Brave browser.
Ensure that you have the Leap wallet extension downloaded and enabled in your browser.
- Then, log into your wallet.
Ensure that you have sufficient $ARCH tokens for staking.
- If you don’t already have $ARCH tokens, visit https://docs.archway.io/developers/guides/faucet to receive some tokens from the Archway Discord channel.
- Once you have $ARCH in your wallet, click on the ‘Stake’ button in the bottom row.
- Then, click on ‘Stake’ and search for ‘Chorus One’ amongst the list of validators.
- Enter the amount of $ARCH you would like to stake. Make sure not to delegate all your tokens, as you will need to pay transactions fees in case you want to undelegate.
- Finally, review and confirm the transaction.
You have now successfully staked $ARCH with Chorus One!
About Chorus One
Chorus One is one of the biggest institutional staking providers globally operating infrastructure for 40+ Proof-of-Stake networks including Ethereum, Cosmos, Solana, Avalanche, and Near amongst others. Since 2018, we have been at the forefront of the PoS industry and now offer easy enterprise-grade staking solutions, industry-leading research, and also invest in some of the most cutting-edge protocols through Chorus Ventures.
This resource can also be found on our Blog under: https://chorus.one/articles/how-to-stake-arch-with-chorus-one